The FN responsibilities include the provision of the following support to the NATO NMW COE:
- Initial office equipment;
- Support personnel and equipment;
- The director of NATO NMW COE;
- The Chairman of the Steering Committee;
- Appropriate information and physical security arrangements;
- Initial Communication and Information Systems (CIS) capabilities;
- Emergency medical support to international staff based on the NATO NMW COE Operational MOU and any follow-on arrangements;
- The establishment of a bank account for the Centre’s shared budget;
- Subject to availability, use of the Wargame-simulator in accordance with the POW.
The SN responsibilities include:
- Providing at least one subject matter expert (SME) to the centre;
- Providing funds in accordance with the cost-sharing formula, detailed in the Operational MOU;
- Paying their own staff member’s wages, allowances and hotel/per diem costs.
The Director will be responsible solely to the SC for the execution of the Centres’ mission and tasks, management and administration of the NATO NMW COE, as it will be laid down in the Director’s Terms of Reference (TOR) in the Operational MOU.